Skip to main content

Baby Boston's by CKC Patterns

I love putting babies and toddlers in outfits like this. They're really adorable, and you can make them "dressy" or fun depending on what fabric types you use. And you can only dress little boys like this for so long, and then they're too big. So, I like to dress him like this while he will still let me! 💓


When this pattern was ready for testing, I knew that, even though Luke has similar things, I would still want to test it. He has a few things that are church appropriate in his current size, so I decided to make his outfit really fun, something he would love!

Let's Take a Look at CKC Boston

This is a pattern intended for woven fabrics. It is for a little top that buttons or snaps at the shoulders and a diaper cover. Sizes Newborn - 18-24 months are included in the pattern. Both the top and the diaper cover are reversible. The pattern is very EASY and FAST! You can have a new little outfit for your little guy (or girl) in a matter of less than a couple of hours!
  • Woven Top Pattern Included
  • Diaper Cover Pattern Included
  • Suitable for WOVEN fabrics
  • Sizes NB through 18-24 months
  • Use Buttons or Snaps
  • Very Quick and Easy


Reversible... YES!

I love reversible patterns for a few reasons! Since it is reversible, all seams are enclosed making both sides look beautiful. So if you don't have a serger, no one will know! In fact, I don't even use my serger on reversible things because I don't want the seams to be bulky.


Also, I love the fact that I've got two outfits for Luke on ONE hanger. Maybe I sew too much, but between things I've made for him and hand-me-downs, his little closet has gotten a little full! 🙈 But I don't even feel bad about making him this, because it's so cute and it doesn't take up much space!

Dress It Up or Make It Fun.... or Both!

Luke wears patterns like this to church in a dressier fabric sometimes - think gingham, seersucker, maybe even a cotton print that looks a little dressier. You'll even find outfits like this in a boutique. They're the perfect picture outfits! You might even add some embroidery, with a machine or by hand. It could be a very classic style!

Then sometimes, he falls in love with a fabric and I have to use it for him - like these cars that he found at Hobby Lobby and felt like he needed! So, we bought this several weeks back, and finally when it was time to test this, I decided it was the perfect pattern for using it! I used a sock monkey print I had large scraps of for the reverse side!


Or Both? Use a fun print on one side to make your kiddo happy and use a dressier print or fabric for the reverse side! Have a fun outfit to wear to the park, or have one that looks nice for Sunday!

Grab It Here: 

It'll be on sale for one week for release! And... you're getting the little top AND the diaper cover. So you're basically getting TWO patterns for the price of ONE! What a steal!!!

https://ckcpatterns.com/bostons-babies.html


Thanks for Reading 💗

I hope you have enjoyed this post! I would love for you to come follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. 

Also, come subscribe to my blog to receive notifications of new posts below! 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Ground... FINALLY trying out Itch To Stitch

I've heard nothing but positive reviews on Itch To Stitch Patterns, and I've been meaning to try them out. In fact, I may own one or two, but have never sewed them. When I heard about this "Breaking Ground" Blog Tour, I knew it was the perfect time to try out one of these designers that I've been wanting to try, but apparently haven't had the motivation to sew. I had a scrap of this liverpool left over that I really love, so I had to find the perfect thing to make. I remembered seeing this cute petal pencil skirt on the Itch To Stitch site. It looked easy enough, and would be perfect for my fabric, so I thought, "Why not start with that?" **This post may contain my affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase from my link, I will receive a small commision of the sale at no additional charge to you.** So here we are... the push I finally needed to spend a few minutes sewing (minutes is right... it's a fast sew). Look at my new skir...

Free and Easy... Sewing the Agnes by Halla!

I love trying new things when it comes to sewing. I love learning new techniques, how to do things different ways, and figuring things out. For the most part, I also enjoy trying new-to-me pattern designers. This was my first ever pattern by Halla  - the AGNES . Yep, I downloaded it a long time ago when it released, but this was my first time ever making it! I downloaded it with intentions of trying it because it was so popular. It may have been popular because it's a FREE pattern (you can get the code to download it in the Halla Facebook Group ), or it may have been really popular because it's FREE and REALLY AWESOME. This blog tour gave me a chance to find out for myself! I participated in this blog tour put together by Kate of  Sewing from Scratch ... the idea is that we would all sew the same pattern, but make it our own. If we love it as is, we sew it as is. If we want a cute bow (Gwen😉), we add a cute bow, if we want to make all the adjustments to get our perfect ...

Fun, Fast, and Free - Fresh Looks for Summer!

When I first saw the information about the "Boys in Summer" Blog Tour hosted by Made for Little Gents , I knew I wanted to participate! My boys are the reason I started sewing! I HAD to participate. But, what would I sew? I contemplated what I might make for a couple of weeks, and then it hit me... it would be super fun to highlight a couple of great freebies! EVERYONE loves free stuff. Free patterns are a great way to try a new designer out before making a purchase, they're perfect for adding some variety to your pattern stash without spending money, and they're just super fun... because more patterns = more stuff you get to make. 😁 So the freebies I'm going to talk to you about today are from Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop . I love Peek-a-boo patterns. I've made a few of them for my boys and have tested a few as well. I feel like the instructions are mostly geared towards beginners, so any skill level can be successful with her patterns. I've really en...